Amtrol 444-1 1-1/4" Air Purger
Designed to separate air from water in a closed heating system so that it can be properly vented. Baffles inside the purger cause dissolved air to be separated from the water as it flows through the purger. The elimination of air improves the performance of the system and helps prevent harmful corrosion.
Water that is initially used to fill a hot water heating system, along with make-up water that is subsequently added into the system, typically contains dissolved air. This air must be vented in order to avoid corrosion and to keep your heating system working efficiently. The Amtrol 443 continuously separates and collects air from the water as it circulates so that it can be vented automatically without the need for frequent manual venting.
- Rugged and Compact Design with Air Vent and Expansion Tank Ports.
- Replaces Most Air Scoop-Type Purgers.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Cast Iron Body with Internal Baffle
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Continuously separates air from fluid when system is operating.