Rheem RA2048AJVCB 4.0 Ton 20 Seer Inverter A/C Econet 208-230/60/1
The EcoNet® Enabled, Inverter-Driven Rheem® Prestige® Series Variable Speed Air Conditioner delivers the solid technology and energy-saving performance you’ve come to expect from Rheem — and with EcoNet technology, your home comfort is under control no matter where you go.
Features & Benefits
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3"-4"-5" service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15" wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides cooling load up to 107°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
|Product Depth (in.)||35.75"|
|Product Height (in.)||51"|
|Product Width (in.)||35.75"|
|SEER||Up to 20.5|
|Volts Hz Phase||208-230/60/1|
|Primary Warranty||10 Yrs|