Weil-McLain 633600004 Model 105 Aqua Plus Series 2 (110.9 Gal) Water Heater
INDIRECT-FIRED WATER HEATERS STAINLESS STEEL | SERIES 2
● 316L Stainless Steel Tank and Coil Design ● High Output Heat Exchanger ● Advanced Digital Control ● Fully Passivated and Welded Design— No Anode Rod Needed.
● Compact Size.
● Easily fits into low ceiling basements or storage rooms without sacrificing height or performance.
● Connections are on the side for a clean look.
● Accent-colored grommets.
● 1" diameter 316L stainless steel coil for maximum performance and recovery.
● Temperature and pressure relief valve included as standard equipment.
Benefits that Conserve…
Low residual heat losses with 2 inches of dense foam insulation.
● Standby losses as low as 0.4°F/hr.
● No need for additional after-market insulation blanket.
● CFC-free and environmentally safe
Benefits of AHRI
Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is a trade organization of over 300 HVACR manufacturers with 3 core missions:
● Advocate on behalf of all HVACR manufacturers at all levels of government.
● Maintain certification programs that offer unbiased evaluation of HVACR equipment.
v Develop industry-recognized performance standards for industry equipment.
● Heavy-duty poly resin top and bottom covers resist cracks, abrasions and dents that may occur during installation.
● Multi-position leveling legs for quick installation on uneven floors.
● Stylish, resilient vinyl outer jacket – Rust and dent resistant
1. Digital thermostat
2. Thermostat probe
3. T&P relief valve connection
4. Hot water outlet<
5. Boiler water inlet 6. Boiler water outlet 7. Cold water inlet
● 316L stainless steel tank welded with "tig and plasma" technology – Higher tolerance against corrosion vs. carbon steel tanks – 100% air pressure/water testing of tank and coil
● High output over 1" diameter 316L stainless steel heat exchanger – Superior 1st hour rating and recovery – Large diameter heat exchanger allows for low pressure drop
● Fully passivated to protect against corrosive water conditions
● Temperature and pressure relief valve standard equipment
● Digital thermostat ensures precise accuracy for optimal performance
● Thermostat probe already installed for quick and easy wiring
● All connections located on the side of the tank for fast, neat and simple installation – All connections come with plastic grommets for cleaner inspection of tappings
● Exceptional "R" value with 2 inches of dense foam insulation – CFC free and environmentally safe – Low off cycle losses
● Adjustable feet for uneven floors
|•||Storage Volume: 110.9 Gallons|
|•||Cold Water Inlet: 1 Inches|
|•||Hot Water Outlet: 1 Inches|
|•||Supply Connection: 1 Inch|
|•||Return Connection: 1 Inch|
|•||Product Height: 59.75 Inches|
|•||Product Width: 30 Inches|
|•||Shipping Weight: 238 Pounds|